The 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe configurations come with some impressive specifications. There is a Tahoe configuration to suit you, whether you want a potent engine, cutting-edge technology features, or plenty of interior room. With these features, the Tahoe is a versatile and capable SUV overall.
Introduction to the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe
Let’s briefly look at the 2021 Chevy Tahoe before we get into the specific variants. The 2021 Tahoe has undergone a thorough overhaul with a more contemporary and slick exterior. It offers more passenger and cargo room than the previous generation because of its larger size.
A base engine of 5.3-liter V8 engine with configurations 355 hp and 383 lb. -ft of torque is provided. An additional 6.2-liter V8 engine with designs of 420 hp and 460 lb. -ft of torque is also a variant. A 10-speed automatic transmission is needed for both engines. Together with these updates, the 2021 Tahoe also has an optional air suspension system, a larger infotainment screen, and a redesigned independent rear suspension that offers a smoother ride.
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Configurations: LS
The LS configuration is the base model of the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe with the base engine specifications of a 5.3 liter V8 engine. The LS configuration comes standard with a 10-speed automatic transmission and rear-wheel drive, with four-wheel drive available. Standard features include:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- An infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Headlights and taillights made of LED
- An audio system with six speakers
- Cloth Upholstery
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Configurations: LT
The LT configuration is the mid-level trim of the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe. It comes with the exact engine specifications as the LS configuration but adds an additional engine with 6.2-litre V8 specifications. It can accommodate up to nine passengers because of its upgrades. Some of these upgrades are:
- Leather Upholstery
- Adjustable power front seats
- A Bose nine-speaker audio system
- A power liftgate
- A rearview auto-dimming mirror
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Configurations: RST
The RST configuration is a sportier version of the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe. Eight people can fit in its seats. It comes with the same engine as the LS and LT configurations but adds several performance upgrades. These upgrades include a performance-tuned suspension and several cosmetic upgrades, such as:
- Black alloy 22-inch wheels
- A darkened black matt finish grille
- Exterior trim in black
- A Bose audio system with ten speakers
- A wide-opening roof
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Configurations: Z71
The Tahoe’s off-road-oriented version, the Z71, has several enhancements that are meant to enhance its off-road performance. Its configuration also includes all the features of the LT configuration except certain performance upgrades. This eight-seater vehicle comes with features like:
- Mud terrain tires
- Hill descent management controls
- Skid plates
- 2-speed transfer case
- A system of air suspension
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Configurations: Premier
The Premier configuration is the top-of-the-line trim of the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe. It has a more powerful 6.2-litre V8 engine that generates 420 horsepower and 460 lb. -ft of torque. The Premier configuration also includes all the features of the LT configuration.
- Magnetic suspension ride control
- 22-inches wheels
- A Bose audio system with ten speakers
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- A touchscreen infotainment display measuring 12.6 inches
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Configurations: High Country
The 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe’s High Country configuration is the most opulent model. The 6.2-liter V8 engine is the same as in the Premier configuration, but it has even more luxurious amenities. All the characteristics of the Premier configuration are likewise included in the High Country configuration.
- Panoramic power sunroof
- A rear-seat entertainment system
- A 15-inch head-up display
- A camera-based rearview mirror
- A braking controller for trailers
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Performance Upgrades
For the 2021 Tahoe, Chevrolet provides a number of performance improvements in addition to the various variants. They consist of the following:
- A-Max Trailering Package, which includes a two-speed transfer case, a higher-capacity radiator, and a trailer brake controller.
- A trailer camera system, a tire pressure monitoring system, and a trailer theft alarm system are included in the advanced trailering package.
- A performance package that includes a twin exhaust system, a high-capacity air filter, and a performance-tuned suspension.
- A suspension system with magnetic ride control that continuously modifies the suspension based on the road’s conditions for a smoother ride.
How to Choose the Right Kind of 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Configurations?
It may be difficult to choose the perfect option that is best for you with so many possibilities accessible. The following should be considered while choosing 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe configurations:
- Budget: The LS and LT models are the most cost-effective; the High Country is the most expensive. If you need to seat more than eight people, the LS and LT versions can hold up to nine people.
- Off-Road Capabilities: If you want to do a lot of off-roading, the Z71 is the best option because to its off-road tires and other features.
- Luxurious Features: For those looking for the height of luxury, the Premier and High Country models provide a plethora of high-end features.
2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Configurations Price
|High Country||$69,695 onwards|
FAQs on 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe Configurations
Can I upgrade any configuration to a four-wheel drive?
Yes, all variants save for the base LS model have four-wheel drive as an option.
Is the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe modifiable?
Yes, you can customize your Tahoe by adding any of the optional features and packages that Chevrolet offers.
Does the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe have a warranty?
The vehicle is mated with 2 types of warranty packages: A basic warranty of 3-year/36,000-mile and a powertrain warranty of 5-year/60,000-mile.
What is the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe’s fuel efficiency?
Depending on the configuration, the EPA estimates that the 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe will achieve 16 mpg in the city and 20–21 mpg on the highway.
Overall, the 2021 Chevy Tahoe is a capable SUV with a range of options to suit various needs and preferences. There are 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe configurations to suit your needs, regardless of whether you’ve been searching for a lavish ride or a reasonably priced family vehicle.